Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Summer is finally here and that means for me to spend as much time as possible outside. The balcony was made right again and fresh flowers were also already planted. Now only the right bohemian decoration was missing, which has now found its place. The plates you should already know from the blogpost Interior dining area: party table decoration. I think the bohemian style fits perfectly for summer on the balcony or terrace. A few great pom pom pillows and a colorful fairy lights I would still like to underline the style, but otherwise I am very happy with the result.

Right now I spend just about every morning on the balcony having breakfast there. Just to sunshine and birdsong tastes much better. I also like to let the evening end with a cool drink. I'm currently testing the new Katlenburger Bowle To Go, which is available in several flavors. My favorite is the strawberry variety, which you can also see in the photos. The punch is still available in the variety peach and it is a pure fruit wine mixed with pure fruit juice. With just 5% it belongs to the light drinks and is therefore perfect for me. I don't often drink alcohol but when I do I like light fruity summer drinks/cocktails. What is your favorite drink?

Even if I live in the middle of Frankfurt, I am super happy to have such a quiet balcony in the middle of the green. This is my little oasis of peace and when I sit there, it doesn't even seem like I'm in Frankfurt right now. I love Frankfurt, but sometimes I also love to take time out of Frankfurt and escape the hectic everyday life I have here. What is your oasis of calm at home?

How To Fill Gaps In Baseboards

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The furniture should create its own environment."

"The furniture should create its own environment." Paolo Lucidi and Luca Pevere are going their own way. The two designers from...