Saturday, October 1, 2022

Posts Tagged "thorough and effective cleaning"

Posts Tagged "thorough and effective cleaning"

irobot-roomba-i3+suction-robot-test-review-floor-cleaner-cordless-comparison-household-appliances

This iRobot Roomba i3+ robot vacuum cleaner review is about a automatic robot vacuum cleaner with a automatic suction station (Clean Base) for even more relief in the household. The iRobot Roomba i3+ vacuum robot empties its collection bin automatically in its base station, features smart navigation and offers a wide range of personalized cleaning functions using the iRobot Genius Home Intelligence App. Just the other day, I wrote a review of a mopping vacuum for spring cleaning that I was very impressed with. But if you want to save yourself even more time, you should not do without a vacuum robot. There are many models, so it's hard to choose. You can find an iRobot Roomba 974 review here.

Tineco Floor One S3 review: mopping vacuum cleaner

Tineco Floor One S3 Test Report Wet-Dry Battery Vacuum Mop Floor Cleaner Test

This Tineco Floor One S3 review is about the cordless wet-dry vacuum for sealed tile, laminate, marble and hardwood floors. For my spring cleaning, I have been looking for practical household appliances to help me with the housework. Above all, easy operation and as much time-saving as possible are important to me when it comes to household appliances, which is why I'm a big fan of robot vacuums or all-in-one products. However, when things have to be done quickly, robot vacuums are not recommended. For this reason, I tested the Tineco Floor One S3 cordless wet-dry vacuum, which vacuums and wet-mops the floor in one step. Since I just recently had my hair transplant and had to quarantine myself first, I used the time to do some housekeeping.

Here you can buy the Tineco Floor One S3 at Amazon.

iRobot Roomba 974 review: Household helper

  • Helena , Interior Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Lifestyle Diary

Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner 2020: iRobot Roomba 974 Review of the household helper on Lifestyle Blog Germany with experience report

Today there is an iRobot Roomba 974 review. On Instagram, I have already introduced you to the little household helper. Now I would like to write a field report with advantages and disadvantages to facilitate your purchase decision. That I would like to get such a household helper, was already determined for a long time. Which one it should be was unclear for a long time. The selection is large and grows from year to year. There are many beautiful and effective models. Since I like to read through experience reports before such a technical purchase and thus get a better picture, I would also like to share my experience with the iRobot Roomba 974.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The furniture should create its own environment."

"The furniture should create its own environment." Paolo Lucidi and Luca Pevere are going their own way. The two designers from...