Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Posts Tagged "Fashion Blog 2020"

Posts Tagged "Fashion Blog 2020"

Fashion blog 2022 with Valentine's Day outfit

On the fashion blog 2022 there is again a first outfit in the new year. This time it is about the Thttps://hypnotized-blog.com/deutscher-modeblog-deutschland/modeblog-2022-date-outfit-fuer-valentinstag/hema Valentine's Day. On 02/14/2022 it's already that time again, so it's time for a little inspiration. Since it's still pretty chilly in February, I'd lean towards something long-sleeved. You can't go much wrong with a figure-hugging dress. The 'little black dress' is particularly suitable here. To the dress I wear black pumps of the brand Lodi, which I found via Omoda. The yet very simple date outfit can be upgraded with eye-catching accessories. I like to wear big earrings and complete the look with red lips.

Fall look 2020: shopping news

Fall Look 2020 by Modeblogger Germany Fall Outfit in Offenbach Fashionblhgger Shopping News Outletcity

This fall look 2020 consists of an outfit from Molly Bracken. In addition, I'm wearing my new favorite sunglasses from Serengeti, which you should already know from this fall look. The Yves Saint Laurent LouLou Small I have treated myself on the occasion of my birthday and in this blog post the first time on. A novelty are also my Chelsea boots from Peter Kaiser. Maybe you have noticed that Peter Kaiser has opened a new store in Frankfurt on Fressgass. But these are not the only news!

Fashion Blogger Frankfurt - Do they still exist?

Fashion Blogger Frankfurt Modeblogger Influenzier Fashion Week 2021 Silver Caramel Blog Hypnotized

Fashion Blogger Frankfurt - Do they still exist? Many of my fellow bloggers who have been very active posting on their fashion blogs for a long time seem to have given it up. Blogs from Frankfurt are still online, but nothing has been published on the pages themselves for a long time. I find that very unfortunate. Especially now, where 2021 the Fashion Week will take place in Frankfurt, are just fashion bloggers but those who should support this to represent Frankfurt as a fashion city. I still have a lot of fun blogging even after more than 10 years and I can't imagine my life without it. Instagram and TikTok are great apps for me to give free rein to creativity, but a lot of important content gets lost there and simply comes up short. I wonder if it's because of the blog medium or the fashion theme that fashion bloggers Frankfurt are dying out.

Luxury brands on sale at de Bijenkorf: experience

  • Helena , fashion blog, outfits, summer outfit

Luxury brands on sale at de Bijenkorf: Experience with Rimowa, Yves Saint Laurent, Maje

Luxury brands on sale at de Bijenkorf are numerous. In my store experience, I would like to bring you closer to the German online store, as I have had very positive experiences so far and can identify very well with the products as well as the brands. For this reason I have struck again and decided for this Maje Terencia cotton T-shirt with 'PARIS LOVERS' print from the sale and this Rimowa Essential Cabin Trolley with the dimensions 55 cm matt black. If you register with a click as Member at de Bijenkorf there is until the end of the month a 25€ voucher with a purchase value of 150€. Accordingly, I could save something here in addition to the sale. Otherwise there is always a small action for new members.

0039 Italy Frankfurt Store: Outfits

0039 Italy Frankfurt Store long sleeve dress viscose Ricardafrill dress Influenzier Frankfurt

At the 0039 Italy Frankfurt Store I recently picked up a few things that I would like to show you in the form of outfits. For a long time I am a fan of the German brand. Recently I showed you the 0039 Italy Grazia blouse dress in a blog post. Today I would like to take the opportunity to show you my little haul. I am totally blown away by the beautiful garments from the new collection. Feel free to write me in the comments, which of the parts from my haul you like the most.

My birthday gift to myself: A designer bag

  • Helena , Lifestyle Blog, Lifestyle Diary, Fashion Blog, Personal Blogposts

My birthday gift to myself: A designer bag - Saint Laurent LouLou Small bag

My birthday gift to myself is a designer bag that I've had my eye on for a long time. You may have noticed that I celebrated a milestone birthday this year. Actually, I wanted to plan something very special: a rooftop party all in white/beige. Then Corona came along and I decided to put such elaborate planning on hold. Instead, we had a birthday barbecue with family and friends, which also made me very happy. For this special occasion, I wanted to treat myself and buy something I'd been flirting with for a long time: a Yves Saint Laurent LouLou Bag. Also follows a 'What's in my YSL LouLou Bag' and I show you what is hidden in my bag besides cosmetics from Douglas and nutritional supplements from Tigovit

. 10 Types Of Vegetables You Can Grow In Containers

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The furniture should create its own environment."

"The furniture should create its own environment." Paolo Lucidi and Luca Pevere are going their own way. The two designers from...