Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Posts Tagged "Travel Guide"

Posts Tagged "Travel Guide"

Jobs abroad allow you to see the world

  • Helena , Lifestyle Diary, Fashion Blog, Personal Blogposts

Foreign Jobs - Travel Blogger Frankfurt on Safari Tour

In this blogpost I will introduce you to jobs abroad that will allow you to see the world. Especially after graduating from high school, many people want to do a year abroad and choose work-and-travel. Australia is the most chosen country to gain such experience, but what about other countries and what jobs could you do there? Here are some job suggestions that make working abroad possible.

My Seychelles Travel Guide with 10 Tips

  • Helena , fashion blog, Seychelles, travel blog

Already the second time it went for me to the Seychelles and also this time I was just thrilled. After I spent my first visit on a beautiful beach, I was on my second visit in the capital at the port and could get to know the luxurious side of the Seychelles. A yacht lines up here after the other and also the prices for simple food are not exactly cheap. Who makes vacation here, should have the necessary small change. What distinguishes the Seychelles for me are not the big yachts or the expensive food, but 'something untouched and unconsumed'. Here you can find small, secluded bays and still untouched nature. While the rich vacation here, most inhabitants live in poor conditions and practice simple professions, such as fishermen, bird egg collectors and co. In this Seychelles Travel Guide I would like to give you 10 tips on what to do there.

Malmö Tips & Travel Diary: On the border to Copenhagen

Malmö is located in Sweden on the border with Denmark. The sea separates Copenhagen from Malmö and if you walk on the beach of Malmö, like me, you can see Copenhagen on the horizon. Especially if you are planning a Skandi tour, I can recommend you to spend a few days in Malmö. It takes about 30 minutes by train from Malmö to Copenhagen and the hotels are usually much cheaper than in Copenhagen. Malmö also has a lot to offer.

Portland Tips & Travel Diary: North America Trip

As I'm sure you've noticed on Instagram (hypnotized_blog), I was in Portland the other day. It's in the state of Oregon, so it's in North America, very close to Seattle. Flying to America is always special to me and I would love to see every major city there. North and South America have been at the top of my travel list for a long time and are slowly but surely being checked off. If you're interested in my travel list in more detail, check out the blog post My Travel Bucket List - This is what I want to do on my travels. I was able to get a first impression of Portland, which I would like to share with you here. You can also find my personal Portland tips for sightseeing here.

Travel inspiration/ destination pick: Cuba - Varadero & Santa Clara

  • Helena , Cuba, North America, Travel Blog

Some time ago I was in Cuba, more specifically in Santa Clara and Varadero. My father often told me about Cuba, because in his youth he flew there from Russia on business and fell in love with the island. Even today, he likes to reminisce as if he was there only yesterday. I was therefore positively biased and quite excited about what to expect there.

Feng Shui Compass Reading Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The furniture should create its own environment."

"The furniture should create its own environment." Paolo Lucidi and Luca Pevere are going their own way. The two designers from...